You have to compress the golf ball to get distance. Once you understand the correlation and direct relationship the glove hand has with the actual clubface in executing any golf shot you will quickly understand how to compress the golf ball like never before, get into the same impact position as the pros, and start to exercise power and control over the golf ball for incredible distance and lower golf scores. Find out how at http://game-inglove.com
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
We all want distance right?
1. 1 MPH increase in swing speed equals 2.5 Yards in distance.
2. Most amateur males hit the ball slightly less than their LPGA tour players distance wise. Obviously consistency, short game & putting make up the rest of the reason for lack of low scoring.
3. Ball flight is a determining factor as well. If you slice the ball to the right, you'll probably find yourself spending most of your time looking for your ball, not to mention carding a bogey/double on each hole.
4. Game-inglove Golf was featured as a PGA Magazine Gadget to grab for the year because it has visual feedback tools incorporated into a single golf glove that can fix your grip, your face angle, your swing and your swing plane, all-in-one.
5. The laser path guide and laser path mat will transform every aspect of your game, from putting, to chipping, pitching, irons shots, woods and driver.
6. Work with Game-inglove anytime, anywhere and anyplace 24/7 365 to develop the ability to start to increase swing speed and start out driving those ladies on tour, and ultimately slaughtering your golf buddies.
LIGHT UP YOUR GOLF GAME WITH www.game-inglove.com